Abduljalil al Maktoum should ease her by means of the price

1 view

M. Rines

Nov 8, 2007, 4:27:40 PM11/8/07
Reply by email, filling out this form and emailing it to me.
Trimming off the rest of this post is unnecessary.

I will guarantee anonymity except in cases of blatant abuse.
I will achieve anonymity by tallying the results in
uncorrelated tabulations and then deleting the emails.
(I know this loses interesting correlation data, but if
resondents want anonymity it's hard to avoid.)
I know that this anonymity promise depends on trust and that
you have no particular reason to trust me. Someday, I hope.
I will post results Saturday.

xxxxxxxx beginning of survey xxxxxxxx

yes( ) ( )no Should RoadRunner be subjected to some kind of UDP?
yes( ) ( )no ... active UDP (cancels) ?
yes( ) ( )no ... passive UDP (drop messages) ?
yes( ) ( )no ... all-groups UDP? (as opposed to specific groups)
yes( ) ( )no Are you a Usenet sysadmin? How big:_ How long:_
yes( ) ( )no Should another server be subjected to UDP? Who:_
yes( ) ( )no Should UDPs be used more often?
yes( ) ( )no Should UDPs be used less often?
yes( ) ( )no Would you have answered this survey without anonymity?

xxxxxxxx end of survey xxxxxxxx

--
and I want to repay, at least in
part, our debt to you. Tell me what I can do for you."

146

from Bombay to Kalimpong in India." I treated it as a
joke, but two weeks later I received a letter and first class
sea ticket and first class rail tickets all the way to Kalim-
pong. Immediately I wrote to her and expressed my grati-
tude, telling her that I intended giving my other money to
the Negro family who had so befriended me.
The Negro family were sad that I was going to leave, but
overjoyed that for once in my life I was going to have a
comfortable journey. It was so difficult to get them to
accept money. In the end we shared it between us! "There
is one thing," said the friendly Negro women. "You knew
this money would come as it was for a good purpose. Did
you send what you called a 'thought form' for it?"
"No," I answered, "it must have been accomplished by
a source far removed from this world."
She looked puzzled. "You said that you would tell us about
thought forms before you left. Will