Sharp Zaurus

Eyeless

Jan 16, 2005, 7:50:50 AM1/16/05
Have any of you guys used a Sharp Zaurus?
Im thinking of buying the C-3000 as it is the
most powerfull pda i have ever seen. DO you guys
know of any more good sites where u can buy a
zaurus on, more then dynamism.com? I live in
Sweden so they must be able to ship there.

Ranma

Jan 16, 2005, 4:41:33 PM1/16/05

The C-3000 (and just about all the clamshell style Zauri) are Japan-only.
So you either go to a place like Japan-Direct, Dynamism or go to Japan
and pick one up.

Jon Kåre Hellan

Jan 16, 2005, 5:21:17 PM1/16/05
"Eyeless" <eyel...@gmail.com> writes:

shirtpocket.co.uk

Eyeless

Jan 17, 2005, 8:14:07 AM1/17/05
Japan-Direct? Have anybody got one here or used one?

JoP

Jan 17, 2005, 1:39:10 PM1/17/05

Hi,
I own a SL-5500 (I wish I could dream with the 3000 :()
It's an awesome PDA (I mean all Zaurus), so if you want to get
yourself a Z try the places you've been directed to. You have another
one here:
www.trisoft.de
I think PriceJapan has got the best deal now. People from the site
below got some from there.
C-3000 and C-860 (therefore all Z that are now sold) are Japan only.
That shouldn't be an important problem. In Trisoft you get your Z with
english (I think, maybe german) ROM. But you can flash your Z by
getting one of many ROMs available (Don't be scared, it's easy :))
More info at: www.zaurususergroup.com (they moved yesterday to
www.zaurususergroup.org, but right in this moment info is surfing the
net from the old place to the new one, but you'll probably be able to
get to the .org site today)
Welcome to the family!

--
JoP

Eyeless

Jan 18, 2005, 4:28:07 AM1/18/05
PriceJapan? Url?

What device is the best to buy for the price?
I mean the 3000 has a higher price then the 860 but it seems
the only new thing with it is the 4gb internal drive.
If you had to buy a new one what model would u choose?

Simon at

Jan 18, 2005, 9:03:04 AM1/18/05
>shirtpocket.co.uk

Is shirtpocket still in business? I purchased a C860 there
about one year ago, and have been trying to reach
them lately, but they don't respond to any of my emails
and neither do they pick up the phone. At least not
when I call them. Thankfully my Z still works...

Simon

davidrose

Feb 8, 2005, 8:47:04 AM2/8/05

I ordered a CF WiFi card 6 weeks ago - I have received nothing - and
they dont correspond via email or telephone. Fortunately its just a
card.

David

--
davidrose