Medical CANNABIS Available ,CureS -( Cancer, back pain, sleeping, stress , appetite etc

yourp...@gmail.com

Mar 19, 2019, 9:41:52 PM3/19/19
By responding to this ad you acknowledge you are not affiliated with any law

enforcement agency.

TEXT/CALL (323) 673-0895

GENERAL BUD PRICE LIST:
1 Pound = $ 1500 USD
1/2 Pound = $ 850 USD
1/4 Pound = $ 613 USD
1/8 Pound = $ 466 USD
1 Oz =$ 250 USD
1/2 Oz =$ 150 USD
10g =$ 100 USD

OIL PRICE LIST:
1g = $35 USD
10g = $350 USD
15g = $500 USD
30g = $100 USD
60g = $1900 USD

AVAILABLE OILS FOR SALE

Butane Hash Oil (BHO)
CO2 Oil
Rick Simpson Oil (RSO)
Tinctures Hash Black oil,
Indian oil,
Red oil,
Honey oil,
Cherry leb oil
Afghani oil
Organic Hemp Oil

TEXT/CALL (323) 673-0895

Safe*And_Fast_Delivery_WeWon't_Give_You

Low_Quality_Like_The_Others_Do_We_Won't

Keep_YouWaiting_DelayDelivery_Or*Shipping_

We*Won't_Cheat_You_For_WeAre__*Passion

ate*About_Marijuana__WeWon't_Hesitate_To

Be_At_Your_Service__You_Will_Never_Go_

Dry__*.:::....

AAA+ Indoor Grown Buds, Best Quality. We Also Have Some Few Outdoor Strains

AVAILABLE MENU:

We have got a menu of a wide variety of carefully selected strains of Sativa, Indica and Hybrid....

Such strains are effective treatment for illness such as Anxiety, Depression, Chronic pain, Cancer, Glaucoma, Seizures, Epilepsy , Insomnia, MS and many other illnesses......

NDICA
• Granddy purple
•Grape ape
•Northern lights
•La confidentiel
•Black afghani
•Blue berry
•Mr nice

SATIVA
•Jack Hearer
•Durban poison
•Lemon haze
•Guava haze
•Lemon haze
•Sour Diesel
•Green Crack
•Supper silver haze
•Strawberry caught
Wedding cake

HYBRID
• Platinum Girls Scout
•Skywalker
•Moon rock
•Blue dream
•Ak 47
•Forbidden flowers
•Galeto
•Amnesia haze
•Train wreck

**WE SHIP MEDICAL MARIJUANA TO ALL WEED LOVERS AND MEDICAL MARIJUANA PATIENTS RIGHT TO YOUR

DOORSTEP.** TEXT/CALL (323) 673-0895

- Top__ quality ___B.C. _grown__ weed
- Arrival __guaranteed _by ___Ups
- Vacuum _sealed_ and _completely_

discreet____packaging.
-_No _one _will_ knowwhat _you__

ordered.
- Shipping _is ___free.......TEXT/CALL (323) 673-0895

- Tracking __number __given __within __1 day ___of

payment
- Delivered__ right to __your ___doorstep for more info contact us on

TEXT/CALL (323) 673-0895

We ship in the US,to CANADA, AUSTRALIA and EUROPE

Website https://www.montersbudshop.com
Email at :monters...@gmail.com

Buy Weed, Weed For Sale, Buy Marijuana, Order Weed Online

Visit https://www.montersbudshop.com
Email at: monters...@gmail.com

Customers can now buy weed online without a medical card and we also give discounts for people who have a prescription card as we have many different strains of weed for sale online. We have 100% safe and discreet delivery. Our products are produced by experts of the cannabis industry with many years of experience.