Re: FS: Casio Systemizer SF-R20

thomas...@gmail.com

Jul 31, 2017, 1:59:19 PM7/31/17
Am Dienstag, 4. April 2000 09:00:00 UTC+2 schrieb Muz:
> 3 yrs. old but in good condition
> Casio (Made in Japan)
> Super Systemizer SF-R20
> Memory = 256 KB (Extendable by Memory IC CARD)
>
> Some of the Available Functions:-
> ----------------------------------
> TO DO
> TELEPHONE DIRECTORY
> BUSINESS CARD LBRARY
> MEMO
> FREE FILE
> SPREADSHEET
> CALCULATOR
> REMINDER ALARM
> SCHEDULE
> WEEKLY
> CALENDER
> HOME TIME
> WORLD TIME
> ELECTRONIC HELP AND SELF GUIDE
> IC CARD SYSTEM
> INCLUDED IC CARD: ENGLISH ELECTRONIC DICTIONARY (Definitions & Synonyms)
> AND MANY MORE FUNCTIONS.....
>
> E-mail me for more information at nay...@hotmail.com
>
> Asking for 125$. Shipping price not included.
>
> Muz

Hallo! What ist the Price for this casio Systemizer SF-R20.What is the Price for shipping to Germany.
Best Regards
Warth

David Solimano

Nov 8, 2017, 11:45:37 PM11/8/17
On Mon, 31 Jul 2017 10:59:18 -0700 (PDT), thomas...@gmail.com
wrote:

>Am Dienstag, 4. April 2000 09:00:00 UTC+2 schrieb Muz:
>> 3 yrs. old but in good condition
>> Casio (Made in Japan)
>> Muz
>
>Hallo! What ist the Price for this casio Systemizer SF-R20.What is the Price for shipping to Germany.
>Best Regards
>Warth

The post was from 2000 my friend, 17 years too late.

Michal Krzysztof Feiler

Jan 8, 2019, 6:30:00 PM1/8/19
20yrs old but hopefully still in good condition