HP200LX Connectivity Cable

Rachel Waverly

Mar 7, 2018, 8:46:34 PM3/7/18
Hey all!
I've been trying to find a HP200LX connectivity cable for the past year or so. I found this group and figured I'd ask.
If anyone has one they'd be willing to part with, I'd love to buy it off you.

V/R
R. Waverly
rachel.e...@gmail.com

Theodore Heise

Mar 8, 2018, 8:23:40 PM3/8/18
On Wed, 7 Mar 2018 17:46:33 -0800 (PST),
Rachel Waverly <rachel.e...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey all!
>
> I've been trying to find a HP200LX connectivity cable for the
> past year or so. I found this group and figured I'd ask. If
> anyone has one they'd be willing to part with, I'd love to buy
> it off you.

Rachel, there is still an active e-mail list for the HP 200 LX,
and a few folks there often have parts and accessories for sale.

List info is here:

...or I could post your request (and contact info?) there if you
like.

--
Ted Heise <the...@panix.com> West Lafayette, IN, USA

jynx

Nov 16, 2018, 4:44:43 PM11/16/18
Hello, rachel.e...@gmail.com!
the pinouts are online and findable. I know it doesn't
sound helpful, but I found it easier to make my own than to
find one to buy. YMMV

--
Piloteers do it on the road