Help OSX and Palm Pilot T3

Neve

Jun 17, 2014, 10:08:11 AM6/17/14

I'm new here, so don't be too harsh on me if this is not the right news
group to ask these questions.

Ok, so here it is:

I have and iMac running Maverick 10.9.3. I'm using iCal as my main calendar.

1- I just found my old T3. I succeeded in exporting my contacts
(vCards) and importing them to the T3.
But I can't find a way to figure out how to export my ical and import
it to the T3. It says "not a valid format".

2- Is there a software out there that I can use to replace Hotsync on OS X?

Thank you.

Big

Sep 21, 2014, 3:28:56 PM9/21/14
Neve <stephe...@free.fr> Wrote in message:
I doubt there are any alternatives. Since Palm was bought by HP,
any pre-HP palmOS software
probably is just a dream, just like
finding any T3 apps ;) Sorry to piss on your parade
--
If you are reading this, you are wasting your time

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

alan.w...@gmail.com

Feb 12, 2015, 10:02:07 PM2/12/15
There is jpilot as found in MacPorts. But it's based on pilot-link & that is in the state that www.pilot-link.org is no more (i.e. it is not supported at all).

Alan Wehmann

Feb 21, 2015, 5:58:32 AM2/21/15
To paraphrase a famous quote, the news of the death of the pilot-link web site was greatly exaggerated. It reappeared once again.

denni...@gc.ndu.edu

Feb 21, 2015, 11:47:14 PM2/21/15
I've seen some sites suggest Missing Link Sync. I used it for awhile to sync Outlook w/ a Galaxy S3, but find that VCO by Vecal works better for Outlook.

Alan Wehmann

Feb 23, 2015, 4:54:17 PM2/23/15
Missing Sync's web page says that Mavericks is not supported (http://www.markspace.com/products/palm/palm-sync-requirements.html).

Alan Wehmann