Blazer

clack...@hotmail.com

Feb 22, 2016, 2:41:54 PM2/22/16
Does anyone happen to have the .prc files for Blazer lying around? Trying to get a browser working on a Tungsten T3

thx

Charly

Feb 23, 2016, 9:54:35 AM2/23/16
to clack...@hotmail.com
Le 22/02/2016 20:41, clack...@hotmail.com a écrit :
> Does anyone happen to have the .prc files for Blazer lying around? Trying to get a browser working on a Tungsten T3
>
> thx

Hi

I don't have Blazer... But if OperaMini or NetFront can do, just say so...

Charly

Charly

Feb 23, 2016, 9:54:46 AM2/23/16
Le 22/02/2016 20:41, clack...@hotmail.com a écrit :
> Does anyone happen to have the .prc files for Blazer lying around? Trying to get a browser working on a Tungsten T3
>
> thx

clack...@hotmail.com

Feb 24, 2016, 7:19:34 PM2/24/16
I have Opera Mini 4.2 and the IBM websphere JVM thing, but Opera just hangs when it runs so I'm looking for an alternative and Blazer was the one I found most often. But I'll certainly give Netfront a go.
Is it small enough to email?

Charly

Feb 25, 2016, 7:57:01 AM2/25/16

> I have Opera Mini 4.2 and the IBM websphere JVM thing, but Opera just hangs when it runs so I'm looking for an alternative and Blazer was the one I found most often. But I'll certainly give Netfront a go.
> Is it small enough to email?

Zip is 900 ko... I can mail it I think...

Paul Attryde

Feb 25, 2016, 8:07:26 PM2/25/16
Got it fine, thanks very much!