Palm IIc and GoType Keyboard

Fernando Antunes

Oct 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/13/00
Hello all

I would like to know if the palm IIIc works with the GoType keyboard
for the Palm III - the original GoType keyboard.

People say that they can, as an example, use the Palm III cadle with a
Palm IIIc, so the connections (besides the battery charging) look to
be the same, but I would like to know for sure that one can use the
GoType with it (or even other Palm III gadgets)

Thank you very much in advance and best regards,

Fernando Antunes

Kreg A. Kimmons

Oct 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/13/00
Absolutely! It works like a charm..

Kreg

"Fernando Antunes" <fant...@mail.telepac.pt> wrote in message

cav...@my-deja.com

Oct 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/16/00
If you bought the keyboard awhile ago, you'll need to download the new
driver from Landware's website to get it to work. Once it's installed,
no problem.

In article <37FF5.31049$iY6.2...@news1.rdc1.ga.home.com>,

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.