Oric magazines on CD

Englishmystic

Aug 12, 2012, 12:29:28 PM8/12/12
I'm thinking of scanning all my magazines onto a CD, but am wondering if
this is already done and if a compilation of all the magazines is available
on CD ROM?
Please let me know by email on colc...@blueyonder.co.uk
Many thanks and happy computing....
Colin Cook

Kamelito

Aug 13, 2012, 9:09:53 AM8/13/12

Simon

Aug 15, 2012, 3:55:08 AM8/15/12
Kamelito a �crit :
Andre M. also scanned a few OUM issues a few years ago, but I'm not sure
they can be distributed at will.
Also, another very interesting link with scanned magazines from the
Microtan era (some may have Oric-related content):
http://www.microtan.ukpc.net/

What would be a huge work but also very interesting, would be to collect
every article relatied to Oric, in any magazine!

Simon

louisela...@gmail.com

Jun 5, 2014, 6:31:33 AM6/5/14
it is extremely unlikely that you guys will reply..

but I have come into ownership of Oric Computing Magazine Issue 1.
there is a cartoon creature drawn on the front.
I have also got 3 Oric games with the same artwork on.

This artwork I also have the original artwork of it, are these worth anything?

Mike

Jun 5, 2014, 5:34:32 PM6/5/14
In article <06fe9a7d-a796-4192...@googlegroups.com>,
<louisela...@gmail.com> wrote:

>but I have come into ownership of Oric Computing Magazine Issue 1.
>there is a cartoon creature drawn on the front.

Frightening skull thing with curly horns spurting blood?

>This artwork I also have the original artwork of it, are these worth anything?

If you don't get much response here, try at :-

forum.defence-force.org

But when you say the "original artwork", how did you come by it?
Mike Brown: mjb[-at-]signal11.org.uk | http://www.signal11.org.uk

Andre Majorel

Jun 11, 2014, 5:36:12 PM6/11/14
On 2014-06-05, louisela...@gmail.com
Some would list it for one thousand times what they paid for it
and wait for someone to bite. :-)

--
Andr� Majorel http://www.teaser.fr/~amajorel/
Endless variations make it all seem new

Didier VALLET

Jun 14, 2014, 11:24:45 PM6/14/14

> > http://www.stratix.fr/base/Stratixpdf.html

Stratix site is down since 2 years.

> Andre M. also scanned a few OUM issues a few years ago, but I'm not sure
> they can be distributed at will.

I've also scanned all rhetoric (except issue 20)
and Oum issues 89 up to 100.
Like Simon, i'm not sure they could be distributed.

> Also, another very interesting link with scanned magazines from the
> Microtan era (some may have Oric-related content):
> http://www.microtan.ukpc.net/

Great !

So if people have scanned some issues of oum, it could be interesting to exchange them no ?

david.lambert8%...@gtempaccount.com

Jun 16, 2014, 7:44:00 AM6/16/14

> Hi Mike,
Let me elaborate. I have the following.
A copy of "Oric Computing" November/Issue 1 mounted and framed. Front cover featuring the game "Hells Temple"
3 copies of the game Hells Temple in Cassette form. One mounted and framed
The original Artwork for "Hells Temple" by the artist Frank Moses mounted and framed. Size of artwork/painting 53cm x 78cm
I also have a further copy of November/Issue 1, December/Issue 2 and
January/Issue 3 all in excellent condition.
I have been asked to sell this collection by a friend.
If anybody is interested I am open to offers.

Regards
David