Oricutron working well on Linux

MintSpider

Feb 6, 2017, 7:34:45 PM2/6/17
Have the Oric Atmos emulator Oricutron running natively on Void Linux, on an Asus EeePC 1000 Netbook.

Peter "TheSpider" Paterson
http://mintspider.blogspot.com/

Andre Majorel

Feb 9, 2017, 3:29:49 AM2/9/17
On 2017-02-07, MintSpider <mints...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Have the Oric Atmos emulator Oricutron running natively on
> Void Linux, on an Asus EeePC 1000 Netbook.

Hi Peter. Long time no see. Haven't looked at it in a while, but
I think Oricutron will run on any Linux. Seen it run on a
Raspberry Pi, which isn't even x86.

"Pauvreté n'est pas vice ! Parbleu ! Un vice est agréable."
-- _Passe-temps_

MintSpider

Feb 9, 2017, 2:04:03 PM2/9/17
Andre, it does indeed.
I actually host my Oric files on Dropbox, and run Oricutron on other machines running Mint, Solus, and AntiX.