Next CEO visu ?

Andre Majorel

Dec 18, 2017, 3:53:07 AM12/18/17
Any word on the next CEO meet ?

I realise I could look it up on oric.org but who would waste an
opportunity to use comp.sys.oric when one presents itself.

"Mort aux vieux" -- un jeune
"Mort aux jeunes" -- un vieux

Simon

Jan 14, 2018, 7:13:14 AM1/14/18
Le 18/12/2017 à 09:53, Andre Majorel a écrit :
> Any word on the next CEO meet ?
>
> I realise I could look it up on oric.org but who would waste an
> opportunity to use comp.sys.oric when one presents itself.

It's next Saturday ;)
Hoping to see you there!

Andre Majorel

Jan 25, 2018, 12:41:33 PM1/25/18
Thanks, Simon. Well, that wasn't too bad. :-) Nice to see you
and the other blokes. Going to the restaurant afterwards
reminded me of the old times with Fabrice, Jérôme, Jon...
Si le nationalisme est un vice, le patriotisme peut-il être une vertu ?

Simon

Jan 26, 2018, 3:38:49 PM1/26/18
Le 25/01/2018 18:41, Andre Majorel a écrit :
> On 2018-01-14, Simon <o...@no.no> wrote:
>> Le 18/12/2017 à 09:53, Andre Majorel a écrit :
>>> Any word on the next CEO meet ?
>>>
>>> I realise I could look it up on oric.org but who would waste an
>>> opportunity to use comp.sys.oric when one presents itself.
>> It's next Saturday ;)
>> Hoping to see you there!
>
> Thanks, Simon. Well, that wasn't too bad. :-) Nice to see you
> and the other blokes. Going to the restaurant afterwards
> reminded me of the old times with Fabrice, Jérôme, Jon...

Nice to see you, too! Don't forget to visit Oric sites in December and
May so you don't miss any other meeting anymore ;)