When was the last time a Series 32000 System ran?

BlueSonata

May 17, 2006, 3:35:43 PM5/17/06
Hello all,

Over the last little while I have been exploring various threads
regarding National Semiconductor Series 32000 systems.

Unfortunately, all of them seem to have entered a sleep (or power-off)
mode.

Most recent posts to this group are related to anything but the Series
32000.

I'm looking for a Series 32000 board - Definicon DSI-32, or ICM-3216,
or even better a PC532 that has been banished to a closet. This is to
have some real hardware to test against an emulator I'm considering
developing.

Regards to all