Where can I find / download / buy OS/NS ?

raj

May 26, 2001, 9:08:12 PM5/26/01
I would like to try OS/NS inside NT.
Where can I find / download / buy OS/NS ?

Corelli

Jun 10, 2001, 9:11:18 PM6/10/01
"raj" <isra...@optushome.com.au> wrote in message

> I would like to try OS/NS inside NT.
> Where can I find / download / buy OS/NS ?

How would you want to do that? VMWare?

Corelli

itomato

Jun 14, 2001, 3:11:21 AM6/14/01
You would have to buy a version of OpenStep Enterprise. That is the
OpenStep for NT. There are many copies around, and I bet that the
people that have them don't use them. I know I don't use mine. : )

It really isn't very impressive, and it doesn't work with 2000. I
haven't had any luck, anyway..

It WILL run with wine under Linux though!

-itomato