EVIL WHITE RADIO FUCK

Christopher Mahon

May 26, 2001, 11:07:59 AM5/26/01
In article <9e8cvp$mv1...@news.qualitynet.net>, mmln...@privacy.net
wrote:

> Please show your diversity, tolerance and
> sensitivity for all people: BOYCOTT
> that web site

It's really hard to boycott it when you put the link to it in the
e-mail. You just *know* I gotta click the link and see for myself. So
either you want us to click the link, or you shouldn't publicise it.

--
From the Powerbook G3 of Christopher Mahon.

Jim Witte

May 27, 2001, 12:59:47 AM5/27/01
> Please show your diversity, tolerance and
> sensitivity fo [...]

>It's really hard to boycott it when you put the link to it in the
>e-mail. You just *know* I gotta click the link and see for myself. So
>either you want us to click the link, or you shouldn't publicise it.

Anyway, what the F*** does this have to do with the Newton.. Unless
someone has written a PC Card radio driver for the Newton, I can't see...