Source for pointer driver? (serialmouse, tablet, touchscreen)

Robert Otto

Dec 12, 2009, 8:33:14 PM12/12/09
I am new to NeXTSTEP 3.3 ...
I am attempting to develop a touch screen driver and could use some help.
Does anyone have some source code for a pointing device that you could send
to me?
(serialMouse, tablet, touchscreen)

Perhaps there is way to generate a button event from user space (like Mac
CGPostMouseEvent)?
I can move the pointer with setMouse, but I see no way to click.

Thank you.

Christian Brunschen

Dec 13, 2009, 7:25:21 AM12/13/09
In article <uvXUm.22872$_b5....@newsfe22.iad>,

I believe that NeXTSTEP 3.3 includes some sample drivers, including a
tablet one. Alas I don't have a NeXTSTEP system (real or emulated) to
check at the moment.

>Thank you.

Best wishes,

// Christian Brunschen