NeXTstation mono with laserprinter to give away

ober...@uni-duisburg-essen.de

Feb 16, 2011, 5:27:10 AM2/16/11
Hello,

I've a monochrome NeXTstation (=slab) with monitor and laserprinter
to give away to a person who is willing to pick it up here (Duisburg,
Univ. Duisburg-Essen, Germany).

The machine hasn't been used for a while (about 5 years), but ran until
the time it had been gracefully shut down. It is equipped with 32 MB
RAM (maximum for a non-turbo-version :-)) and has a 1 GB harddisk. The
diplay of the monitor is very weak (a well-known problem with these
machines, but the crt can be replaced, skim through the web). NeXTstation
and monitor are in they original packages, the laserprinter is not!

If you're willing to get it, please contact me (under
ober...@uni-duisburg-esen.de); if you know a person
who wants it, please spread the word. It's just one machine I can offer,
though.

If no-one should be interested it will just be put into the trash after
a while - the physical (electronic trash) one, not the recycler :-).

I would have offered it in a German NeXT-Group first, but to my knowledge,
they have all been deleted; at least the ones I were reading.

Thanks and best regards,
Ruediger Oberhage