Lotus IMPROV for NeXTSTEP

NeXT <cosmograph@gmail.com>

Apr 7, 2007, 7:55:11 PM4/7/07
Hello All,

I have Openstep 4.2 and NeXTSTEP 3.3 running in virtual machines and
was able to install Lotus Improv on both.

However on both occasions was told that the software didn't contain
anything that could be run on this machine.

I suspect that the Improv binaries are Mach 680x0 type and they don't
run on the virtual machine.

Was there ever a NeXT Improv that did run on x86 machines (not the
Windows versions 2.0 and 2.1) but a genuine FAT binary of Lotus Improv
that worked on more than one NeXT platform?

Thanks.

David Evans

Apr 8, 2007, 5:38:22 PM4/8/07
In article <1175990111.5...@y80g2000hsf.googlegroups.com>,

NeXT <cosmo...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Was there ever a NeXT Improv that did run on x86 machines (not the
>Windows versions 2.0 and 2.1) but a genuine FAT binary of Lotus Improv
>that worked on more than one NeXT platform?

I don't think that there was, but I could well be wrong.

Followups set.

--
David Evans dfe...@bbcr.uwaterloo.ca
Research Associate http://bbcr.uwaterloo.ca/~dfevans/