Phrase from original Next boxes

Alex V. Boreskoff

Apr 20, 2006, 4:34:10 AM4/20/06
Hello !

I have come across a following phrase "We believe that a small group of
people can change the world." as being put on NeXT original boxes.

But searching th internet have not given me any details about it.
Does any one knows about it ?

I'm writing an article about NextStep/Mac OS X for my website (in
russian) and I'd like to mention this fact, because in my belief they
DID really changed the world (may not that much as wanted).

Alexey Boreskov

David Evans

May 2, 2006, 6:09:46 PM5/2/06
In article <e27gus$1ih7$1...@gavrilo.mtu.ru>,

Alex V. Boreskoff <alexbo...@mtu-net.ru> wrote:

>I have come across a following phrase "We believe that a small group of
>people can change the world." as being put on NeXT original boxes.

By "boxes" do you mean the shipping cartons? I don't remember seeing
this, but it's been almost ten years since I've seen NeXT cartons.

--
David Evans dfe...@bbcr.uwaterloo.ca
http://bbcr.uwaterloo.ca/~dfevans/