Anyone have a set of Rhapsody installer CD's?

Maury Markowitz

Oct 28, 2005, 12:16:40 PM10/28/05
I need to install Rhapsody in order to read a 8mm DAT I wrote out a
long time ago. Why Rhapsody? Well I have a DAT in a PMac 8550, and
that's the only NeXT-ish OS that will run on it.

I believe the tape was created on DR2, so I'd like to find that if
possible. I used to have a copy myself, but it disappeared somewhere in
the last two house moves, and none of my local OSX using friends have a
copy any more either.

E-mail preferred!

Maury