For sale: "AA" battery holders for Newton

Flavius Maximus

Sep 20, 2002, 6:13:34 PM9/20/02
Sorry for not getting in touch with the people who wrote asking me
about the Newton battery holders. Too long a story to go into.

I have a bunch of them that I need to sell. The price is $10 total.
That includes shipping and all. I am not set up to take credit cards,
checks, etc. If you are serious about wanting one of these battery
holders, please send a money order of cashier's check for $10 to:

Jeff Stephens
Box 236
Imperial, MO 63052

I am sorry about not taking checks but it would cost more to try to
collect on a bad one than the cost of the battery pack. And I really do
have too many irons in the fire to mess with it. If you can not get a
money order at all where you are, then please email me at the address
below and I will see what I can work out. I don't do PayPal or any of
the other online payment methods because I am not making enough on this
to justify giving them a cut.

jmax
freela...@accessus.net