FS: Assorted Newton 2000/2001 Software and Books

1 view

LHM

Apr 19, 2002, 11:13:06 PM4/19/02
Sold only as a package, I have the following to offer at $100.00 USD plus
shipping:

Silverware's MoreInfo 5.0
Landware's Merlin and Wordsleuth (including WriteStuff)
Apple's Newton Toolkiy for Windows

Programming for the Newton Using Windows
Basic for the Newton
Defying Gratuity - The Making of Newton (real collectable)

Everything in excellent shape and all software is legal.

Contact lmi...@passport.ca

or call (416) 676-6500

David Firth

Apr 21, 2002, 3:01:17 PM4/21/02

> Defying Gratuity

Small tipper? What conflict do you have with waiters and waitresses? ;)

--
Dave Firth. Still thinking different: Newton 2100.
Posted with Ink Spot for Newton.

Michael 'Mickey' Sattler

Apr 22, 2002, 10:22:09 PM4/22/02
djf...@mindspring.com (David Firth) wrote in message news:<a9v29t$vfe$1...@slb6.atl.mindspring.net>...

> > Defying Gratuity
>
> Small tipper? What conflict do you have with waiters and waitresses? ;)

Grin. I'm pretty sure he means Defying Gravity: The Making of Newton
by Markos Kounalakis, Doug Menuez.

Amazon has nine of them, new and used, from $12.99. I'll probably buy
one. So that's eight for the rest of you.

LHM

Apr 28, 2002, 6:29:03 AM4/28/02
Will sell for best offer plus shipping.

"LHM" <lmi...@passport.ca> wrote in message