Wanted: Newton Press Software

Neil Macdonald

Jun 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/7/00
Doe anybody know where I might get a copy of Newton Press or any otehr
software to create Newton Books?

Paul Guyot

Jun 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/7/00
In article (Dans l'article) <8hkiet$g3...@inetbws1.citec.com.au>, "Neil
Macdonald" <neil.ma...@qr.com.au> wrote (écrivait) :

> Doe anybody know where I might get a copy of Newton Press or any otehr
> software to create Newton Books?

Umm. Try Newton Cage, Planet Newton and Apple's FTP. You will be able to
get NTK, NP, NBM. Each can allow you to make books.

Of course, all these links are in the FAQ. Don't read it.

You can also use Newtscape by Steve Weyer. And there is another software
I forgot the name of now.

Regards,

Paul

--
P&M Consulting Newton Program
http://www.pnm-consulting.com/newton/

Steve Weyer

Jun 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/7/00
In article <8hkiet$g3...@inetbws1.citec.com.au>, "Neil Macdonald"
<neil.ma...@qr.com.au> wrote:

>Doe anybody know where I might get a copy of Newton Press or any other

>software to create Newton Books?

I'd suggest looking in the FAQ for Press, Bookmaker, Newt's Cape.
http://members.aol.com/thisolnewt/FAQ/
http://www.info-newt.com/faq/
http://www.cat2.com/newton/Newton-FAQ/
http://www.chuma.org/newton/faq/

(there's also Paperback if you want plain text, using its own 'book' reader)

for Newt's Cape (creating books directly on Newton):
http://members.bellatlantic.net/~sweyer/newton/newtscape.htm

Steve weyer@.com<->kagi
http://members.bellatlantic.net/~sweyer/index.htm

Mitch Bicquet

Jun 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/7/00
By the way, I got it on my carracho and hotline servers, just list the
trackers and look for "Newton servers". Its in the 'Newton apps folder",
free and quick.

And please upload... until now I've had about 70 visits and only 2
uploads... Especially NewtWOrks in french or English!! Thanks

Mitch Bicquet
x1729...@hotmail.com
remove the "nospam" from my email adress to write me