Under One Roof

josie farmer

Mar 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/13/00

I have put a links page up for Newton links.

http://www.btinternet.com/~cmug/help/newton/

If anyone has any other links, then please let me know and I will add
them.

I have bookmarked this page, so that I don't keep having to scroll
down my bookmark list for each individual site.

josie

John Cleary

Mar 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/15/00
Thanks a lot for that.

John

----------
In article <38CD7A12...@btinternet.com>, josie farmer

Rods

Mar 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/19/00

I've recently set up my own webpage on handheld machines. It's called
TopPocket.com and I aim to give Newton a *strong* presence there. It's only
been up and running for around six weeks so there's still some work needed
on it.

Anyhow, check it out at http://www.toppocket.com - you may want to add it to
your page!

Thanks!

Rod Cambridge, UK
Upgraded MP2K user
"Keep the faith..."
http://www.toppocket.com

Joris van 't Land

Mar 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/20/00
I saw your site and I quickly moved out: not everybody does have a 52(?) inch
monitor, and I was wondering how it would be on my Newton, but didn't dare to
try.
There also is a certain name on the site which does not appears well on any
computer (Billy is gone, not).
Anyway, the fact it has some realtion with Newton is, like always, more than ok.

Joris

Rods

Mar 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/20/00
Joris!

Thanks *very* much for the feedback. This is my first 'experiment' in
creating a web site and I suppose I didn't appreciate how it would look on
other screen sizes. Now that I know there's a problem, I can try to fix it!

If you promise to check back in a week, I'll have it sorted by then...

Thanks ;o)

Rod Cambridge, UK
Upgraded MP2K user
"Keep the faith..."
http://www.toppocket.com

Joris van 't Land

Mar 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/21/00
Hmm, never realy wrote this stuff myself either...

Joris

josie farmer

Mar 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/23/00
No kiddin - I would have been willing to put his URL up as well, if he
would have
centered his webpage. I have an Apple 20" monitor and it was HUGE on
mine, as well.

If you reformat the page, Rod, I'll list your URL.

josie

---------reply sep---------------

Joris van 't Land wrote:

> I saw your site and I quickly moved out: not everybody does have a 52(?) inch
> monitor, and I was wondering how it would be on my Newton, but didn't dare to
> try.
> There also is a certain name on the site which does not appears well on any
> computer (Billy is gone, not).
> Anyway, the fact it has some realtion with Newton is, like always, more than ok.
>
> Joris
>

> Rods schreef:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I've recently set up my own webpage on handheld machines. It's called
> > TopPocket.com and I aim to give Newton a *strong* presence there. It's only
> > been up and running for around six weeks so there's still some work needed
> > on it.
> >
> > Anyhow, check it out at http://www.toppocket.com - you may want to add it to
> > your page!
> >
> > Thanks!