Newton Script for Newbies and Interested Programmers

Matthias Melcher

May 22, 2008, 3:40:54 PM5/22/08
I will be setting up little tutorials that introduce into Newton Script
programming.

You will need:

- Newton MP with OS 2.1 or EInstein
- Serail Cable optional
- MS Windows PC (2000, XP, probably Vista)
or Mac with OS X 10.4 or better, Intel or PPC
- Internet Access (about 5MB for DyneTK and other tools)

I am looking forward to great participation and ask you help and support
for creating the next chapters as we go.

Ich freue mich ueber rege Teilnahme und auch Hilfe beim Erstellen der
Tutorials.

Now let's get going:

http://code.google.com/p/dynee5/

Matthias