MP 120 died/won't boot

msheflin

Feb 1, 2015, 8:56:58 PM2/1/15
I was using it, removed a US Robotics Megahertz 33.6 modem and it just turned off. I reset it and got a few configurations of vertical lines, but it will not actually boot to NewtonOS. Any thoughts are welcome. It worked fine from when I got around 1998 until today... sad...

I have tried removing the internal battery to no avail.

It looks like I can't post a picture, unfortunately.

Steffen Bendix

Jul 10, 2015, 3:25:58 AM7/10/15
The post is quite old. If the problem still exist, try out the hints on
my website (link below). The website is very old and in German but
Google translator will help you.

http://newtonseite.de.vu

Navigate to "Hilfe" -> "Tips & Tricks" -> "2. Einschaltprobleme" ->
"Checkliste"

Steffen