[ANN] newtonscript.dtd

1 view

michael vacik

Feb 1, 2003, 3:38:37 PM2/1/03

Hello,

I'm pleased to announce the public release of newtonscript.dtd, XML
document type definition for Newton Streamed Object Format data. This
is part of the DCL project, enabling communication and Newton data
storage in XML format. It allows developers to validate XML documents
against shared vocabulary and document structure, ensuring cross
application/platform data compatibility.

For now, the basic set of elements is presented, with plans to expand
the definition by adding more in future versions.

You can find the latest annotated version here:

<http://metastasis.net/mici/pkgs/newtonscript.dtd.html>

The public DTD resides at:

<http://www.kallisys.com/DTDs/newtonscript.dtd>

I'd appreciate your questions, comments, and suggestions. Thanks to
Paul & Nicolas who succesfully kicked me to getting this far.

Best Regards,

--
Michael Vacik