Newton Book Reader

Eric W. Brown

Jan 11, 2006, 6:06:06 PM1/11/06

Just in time for the 2006 Worldwide Newton Conference, I've got an alpha
release of a Newton Book Reader browser extension available for general
downloading online at:

http://www.newtonslibrary.org/nbrdr/

that may be of interest to some. Basically it'll allow the viewing and
reading of Newton books on a regular desktop system (it's been tested on
Mac OS X, Windows XP, Solaris, and Linux).

Please note, as mentioned above it's still an *alpha* release, so it has
some quirks, limitations, features-not-yet-present, etc. but it is far
enough along for people to start trying out.

Let me know about any oddities you encounter or any obvious features
I've missed that aren't already listed for inclusion in future versions.