Juno/ United Online Deceptive

Gregg

May 13, 2006, 5:35:35 PM5/13/06
I had Juno dialup as a broadband backup for a short time. During the
cancellation they asked me I wanted to keep my email address. I said sure.
What I wound up getting was billed for a year of mega mail. I called back
and said cancel this, I did not ask for it. Anyone can get a regular email
address free and that is what I intended to keep. I told them to cancel
it, but never got a refund. Guess what, a year later today, I got billed
for another year. What a rip-off. I called today and they refused to
refund money saying that this was a non-refundable service. They are a rip
off. Do not in anyway associate with them. I guess that yearly 9.95
rip-off adds up.