Re: It's finally ready!

Cute Swinger 8)

Dec 20, 2004, 4:00:49 PM12/20/04

Start the New Year off with some adult toys
Or movies!! Best prices around!
FAST & Discrete shipping!

http://www.sextoysex.com/a2k4
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-
Looking to Find a Date?? With a REAL PERSON??

http://68.82.94.85:2000/Public/singles.htm

Looking to find local swingers & hookups?
Couples? Singles? SEARCH BY ZIPCODE!
100% FREE

http://68.82.94.85:2000/public/swingers/index.htm

You can also checkout our NEW all GAY site at

http://68.82.94.85:7000