Chipset heatsinks

Aluminum Extrusion

May 13, 2004, 2:05:46 AM5/13/04

Dear Sirs/Madam,

We have your information from internet and would like to introduce ourself as your Heat sinks supply for thermal solutions.
We can supply Aluminum 6063-T5 Parts ,To-220 Heat sinks , BGA heatsinks, Chipsets heatsink, OEM customer heatsinks. etc.

If you need any of the above mentioned items, please feel free to contact me.

Best Regards.

Jason Chen
Sales & Marketing Executive
Taiwantrade.com.tw/heatsink

We are sorry if this email as not your interest. kindly ignore it.
If you do not wish to receive again, simply reply this email with the subject "remove

ÿÿÿÿX„E e

Cute Swinger 8)

Dec 20, 2004, 4:00:16 PM12/20/04

Start the New Year off with some adult toys
Or movies!!  Best prices around!
FAST & Discrete shipping!

http://www.sextoysex.com/a2k4
Looking to Find a Date?? With a REAL PERSON??

http://68.82.94.85:2000/Public/singles.htm

Looking to find local swingers & hookups?
Couples? Singles? SEARCH BY ZIPCODE!
100% FREE

You can also checkout our NEW all GAY site at