NCR 3421

Argo22

Jan 31, 2011, 1:33:06 PM1/31/11
HI All

Just picked up an NCR 3421 again. I grew up with the PC710/3392 and a
few 3420's and 3421's. I picked up a working 3421 on ebay however it
is in the newer 3300 series case. The ones i had before were in the
older style.

Anyway I was wondering if anyone has any manuals in PDF or software
for download for it. I'd like to find as much information as i can on
it.

Also, is there any place I can get some RAM or a memory expansion
board for it? I have seen a few for the PS2 that take the longer PS2
ram, but don't know if they are compatible with the NCR's.

Also, if anyone has a PC710/3392 system around for sale in working
condtion please let me know. Would love to see one of them again.

Thanks
Mark