openMSX 0.8.1 released!

Manuel Bilderbeek

Mar 12, 2011, 5:54:41 PM3/12/11
Hi all,

We're happy to anounce that openMSX 0.8.1 - Tasmania - has been
released. It includes builds on the previous one, in the sense that we
worked out the features a little more. We added a lot of scripts to help
you with Tool Assisted Speedruns (TAS), one of the reasons openMSX got
officially approved as a TAS capable emulator on tasvideos.org. The
reverse feature also got some updates while doing this. For the rest we
have again mostly fixed smaller issues and added smaller features.
Together with openMSX an updated version of Catapult, our user-friendly
GUI, was released. Please read the release notes for details.

Website: http://www.openmsx.org/
Release notes:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/openmsx/files/openmsx/0.8.1/README_release-notes.txt/view

--