Wanted - OPL4 MOD player

Dennis Lardenoye

May 31, 1995, 3:00:00 AM5/31/95
Lately, I downed version 0.99 of the OPL4 MOD Player from the UMF BBS. However,
the program was incomplete (that is, there was a file missing, so that I
could't execute the thing). The sysop couldn't help me. My question: does
anyone have a complete working OPL4 MOD Player?

Thanks in advance

--

Dennis Lardenoye

dennis.l...@phil.ruu.nl

"If you can't dazzle them with brilliance,
baffle them with bullshit"

Schrijvers

Jun 1, 1995, 3:00:00 AM6/1/95
In article 31059511...@ana-dyn-28.mac.phil.ruu.nl, Dennis.L...@phil.ruu.nl (Dennis Lardenoye) writes:
>Lately, I downed version 0.99 of the OPL4 MOD Player from the UMF BBS. However,
>the program was incomplete (that is, there was a file missing, so that I
>could't execute the thing). The sysop couldn't help me. My question: does
>anyone have a complete working OPL4 MOD Player?

I am planning to finish my OPL4 MOD player very soon. It'll look a LOT better
than the beta that was spread at the Tilburg fair. The player will probably
be on the next Sunrise Magazine (17).

--

Remco Schrijvers

v92...@si.hhs.nl

carolines...@gmail.com

Dec 13, 2012, 5:33:57 AM12/13/12
to v92...@si.hhs.nl
Op donderdag 1 juni 1995 09:00:00 UTC+2 schreef Schrijvers het volgende:
What's the latest update I can get of this MOD Player? This one seems a bit outdated :-)

Girl from the future

ag.d...@gmail.com

Apr 2, 2013, 5:55:12 PM4/2/13
Idd, Remco Schrijvers, whats the current status? :p