TOR, DBG etc. by Leonid Baraz

Baraz Leonid

May 30, 1995, 3:00:00 AM5/30/95
Andrew Rodionov writes:

: More about Baraz. Leonya! Are you hear us? Are you read this
: conference? (I newer belive if you have e-mail and you do not
: subscribe comp.sys.msx!) Pls, answer us from your Israel!!! How are you?
: We remember you and all good things you do! Somebody still use your
: genious soft right now!

And Marat Fayzullin adds:

> Actually, I ran DBG, TOR, and even NTOR on fMSX 0.9b couple of days
> ago. Aside from the fact that fMSX screen is only 26 lines high
> [not 26.5], they work perfectly! Leonid has to translate 'em into
> English though, until I take the hexeditor and do it for him ;)

Hello y'all! I am here!

I learned about this newsgroup just yesterday, but upon entering this group today
found with great surprise, that some people remember me and even use my tools.
Marat, I prepared English versions of TOR and DBG several years ago.
I still have their binaries, and can post them to you. I may also put them
on some FTP site, but don't know were exactly (I am a novice here :-)
I will post list of my programs I have to this group.

When leaving Russia, I handed Russian versions of TOR and DBG to Misha
Tschekochikhin in Novosibirsk and to Andrey Polyakov in "Polinom" (Moscow).
They have full right to distribute them all over fUSSR.

I cannot promise future versions of these tools though, because:
1) I work now for Intel, without any relation to MSX.
2) I have probably lost the sources of my tools (there is still a chance they are
somewhere between my diskettes, but I don't remember seeing them last time).

Good luck to everybody, happy to see you all here.

Leonid.

I don't speak for Intel, or for anybody else... Just for myself.
--
Leonid Baraz Phone: (011)+972-4-655546
Email: lba...@iil.intel.com Fax : (011)+972-4-655674

Marat Fayzullin

May 31, 1995, 3:00:00 AM5/31/95
Baraz Leonid (lba...@iil.intel.com) wrote:
: Hello y'all! I am here!
8)
: I learned about this newsgroup just yesterday, but upon entering this group today

: found with great surprise, that some people remember me and even use my tools.
: Marat, I prepared English versions of TOR and DBG several years ago.
: I still have their binaries, and can post them to you. I may also put them
: on some FTP site, but don't know were exactly (I am a novice here :-)
: I will post list of my programs I have to this group.
ftp://ftp.funet.fi/pub/msx/
ftp://ftp.saitama-u.ac.jp/pub/msx/
ftp://riaph.irkutsk.su/
http://www.cs.umd.edu/users/fms/MSX/ [you will have to mail 'em to me
because the site isn't accessible via ftp]

Marat