ATM 80 Series ...

leon.he...@gmail.com

Mar 11, 2013, 2:58:14 AM3/11/13

Hello everyone

Anyone here remember/have any experience with the AEG ATM 80 series of 16-bit process computers , they were popular for industrial control applications (in Germany) in the 1980s ?

In particular , I'm interested in the instruction set , the architecture , as well as any technical information like schematic diagrams etc. The reason for my interest : I am trying to restore an ATM 80-30 model , and I know next to nothing about this machine's architecture etc , other than a very watered down description with little technical content that came with the machine. You might suggest classiccmp , but no-one there seems to know the machine !

If you have any info , it would be a pleasure hearing from you.

Ich bin Deutschfaehig , so any correspondence on this topic in German would be welcome.

Thank you , Leon Heinkelein

Jack Rubin

Aug 9, 2015, 10:10:32 PM8/9/15
> If you have any info , it would be a pleasure hearing from you.
>
> Ich bin Deutschfaehig , so any correspondence on this topic in German would be welcome.
>
> Thank you , Leon Heinkelein

Leon,

Sorry, I don't have info on this machine but this was the most recent correspondence I could find from you. I just wondered if you had updated your HP paper tape emulator? I've downloaded the zipped package from the HP Museum but wanted to check for updates before I got too deeply into the project.

Thank you,
Jack Rubin