What's inside a NINTENDO?

Frank J. Wancho

Jun 20, 1988, 4:35:00 PM6/20/88
The NINTENDO seems to be a remarkable game machine. Anybody know what
all is inside it and what is typically used to program the cartridges?

--Frank

Message has been deleted

patrickl...@gmail.com

Dec 3, 2015, 4:38:17 PM12/3/15
Cool! There was internet in the 80s?

Dave McGuire

Dec 6, 2015, 5:05:03 PM12/6/15
On 12/03/2015 04:38 PM, patrickl...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Monday, June 20, 1988 at 1:35:00 PM UTC-7, Frank J. Wancho wrote:
>> The NINTENDO seems to be a remarkable game machine. Anybody know what
>> all is inside it and what is typically used to program the cartridges?
>

> Cool! There was internet in the 80s?

The Internet (note that what we are referring to is a proper noun,
though it is "an internet", meaning a network composed of other
networks) was around long before that. Usenet (what you're using right
now) goes back even further.

-Dave

--
Dave McGuire, AK4HZ