MicroXwin- Smallest and fastest X windows

in...@microxwin.com

Jun 4, 2009, 5:10:37 PM6/4/09
Hello Developers,

We have a new release (1.6 ) of MicroXwin- Our high performance X
windows implementation.
This release includes:
1. Several bug fixes and performance improvements.
2. Support for XRender extension.
3. Xlib support for Cursor themes and Animated cursors.

Gtkperf benchmark on Debian 5 shows a whopping 66% speed improvement
over Xorg.

Please visit http://www.microxwin.com and try our demos.

Regards
Vasant

Jerry McBride

Jun 7, 2009, 9:50:20 PM6/7/09
in...@microxwin.com wrote:

Shame you don't GPL this and submit it fro inclusion into the kernel... I'd
probably use it then... But BSD licensing is not for me... neither is
closed, proprietary binary blobs....

From the desk of:
Jerome D. McBride

21:48:58 up 37 days, 3:18, 3 users, load average: 0.45, 0.15, 0.07