Help wanted

1 view

Ning Zhang

Jan 28, 1990, 11:48:52 AM1/28/90

I have an MIPSCo M/120 running RISC/os (UMIPS) 3.10. I want to get info
of system boot time and load statistics by calling the function nlist(3).
Unfortunately, I cannot find the "boottime" symbol by checking the
file "/unix" and also cannot get correct load values by checking either
the symbol "avenrun" or "sq_avenrun". I would appraciate if some of you
can give me any help.

Please email me directly since I have no access to this news group.

Thanks!

Ning Zhang zh...@agd.fhg.de unido!zgdvda!zhang