sendmail 5.65 on epix 2.01

new...@idiws1.idi.battelle.org

Mar 17, 1993, 12:54:09 PM3/17/93
I am trying to compile and link the standard sendmail 5.65 on Epix 2.0.1.
When linking I get the following unsatisfied externals:

Warning: Unresolved :
SysExMsg
N_SysEx
daemon
strerror
statstring

I am no expert on unix systems programming - any hints on how to either find
the externals or replace them with local code? Anyone else built standard
sendmail on epix?

Thanks!
Don

Don Hamparian - VAX/VMS Systems Support
- Unix Systems Support Apprentice
- Networking Systems Support

Information Dimensions. A subsidiary of Battelle Memorial Institute.

Phone 614.761.7445
Internet: HAMP...@IDI.BATTELLE.ORG
USMail: 5080 Tuttle Crossing Bl., Dublin OH 43017.

Disclaimer: My views in no way represent those of my employer.