Issues with respect to Adobe PDF 7.0 printer driver for Mac OS X

matt...@hotmail.com

Apr 1, 2005, 8:30:54 AM4/1/05
Hello,
I have been using the Adobe PDF 7.0 printer driver (the one that comes
with Acrobat 7) under Mac OS X Panther. At first, I was able to select
the name and location of any file it generated.
However, now it dumps any file it generates to the desktop, with the
default filename the file requester used to show.
The requester no longer appears at all. I'm not sure what happened; I
can't find an option to bring it back anywhere and the desktop is
getting crowded..
Anyone have any knowledge of this? I want my requester back! :)

--
mattabat