Re: Report a security or privacy vulnerability

Shadow

May 12, 2021, 8:47:10 AM5/12/21
On Wed, 12 May 2021 10:48:33 +0100, David Brooks
<Da...@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:

>On 12/05/2021 10:34, Richard Soul wrote:
>
>> YOU are currently using Tinkerer2 and 111ms on ASC having had YOUR
>> HunterBD alias banned a year or so ago. Perhaps Wolffan should report YOU?
>
>Am I?
>
>Can you PROVE that?

Seems Tinkerer2 got a permanent *BAN*. Either they checked the
IP or the moderator did his job and labeled the content as
inappropriate.

>You, my friend, are grasping at straws. :-P

LOL

>Bwahahahahahahahahahah! ?

Oh sht, still drunk?
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012

Wolffan

May 12, 2021, 8:57:25 AM5/12/21
On 2021 May12, Shadow wrote
(in article<bcjn9g1mfcjk2aern...@4ax.com>):

> On Wed, 12 May 2021 10:48:33 +0100, David Brooks
> <Da...@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:
>
> > On 12/05/2021 10:34, Richard Soul wrote:
> >
> > > YOU are currently using Tinkerer2 and 111ms on ASC having had YOUR
> > > HunterBD alias banned a year or so ago. Perhaps Wolffan should report YOU?
> >
> > Am I?
> >
> > Can you PROVE that?
>
> Seems Tinkerer2 got a permanent *BAN*. Either they checked the
> IP or the moderator did his job and labeled the content as
> inappropriate.

They don’t have to check the IP. For one thing, posts sent in from an
i-device might be sent from different locations. They could just check the
device registration. Remember, Apple knows the serial numbers, IMEI, etc., of
all Apple devices, and you get AppleIDs for having an associated Apple
device. Just look for all AppleIDs associated with the same device from which
an idiot got himself banned. And look for all Apple devices to which that
idiot has access. Ban the IDs so discovered. It’s trivially done.

> > You, my friend, are grasping at straws. :-P
>
> LOL

He just admitted that those accounts were his, or at least that he used them.
He’s an idiot.

> > Bwahahahahahahahahahah! ?
>
> Oh sht, still drunk?

Always and forever.