It's NOT a Virus!

David Brooks

Mar 20, 2023, 4:32:15 PM3/20/23
Copy/Paste

//I have a non-functional hot tub that needs repair, which is a problem
as my wife and I are preparing to sell our house. (Bear with me for a
minute, I’m going somewhere with this.)//

https://whitehatmac.com

A fun but serious article.

Author: https://github.com/thomasareed

--
Kind regards,
David

Snit

Mar 20, 2023, 4:34:25 PM3/20/23
On Mar 20, 2023 at 1:32:13 PM MST, "David Brooks" wrote
<hp3SL.1652994$9sn9.1...@fx17.iad>:
-----
The vocabulary used by security or IT professionals is very different from the
vocabulary of non-technical people.
-----

In this group it makes sense to use common terms.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger.