Re: ASC forums - What is a *LIFETIME* *BAN*?

Shadow

May 12, 2021, 8:43:10 AM5/12/21
On Wed, 12 May 2021 09:02:48 +0100, David Brooks
<Da...@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:

>On 12/05/2021 David said:
>[....]
>>>
>>> I wish he'd just be 'normal' - help me find the bad guys on the ASC
>>> forums! Maybe you'd like to ask why they have banned Tinkerer2 from
>>> posting ever again?

Because you have a *LIFETIME* *BAN*.
"Tinkerer2" is one of YOUR #FAKE_NYMS, which YOU created to
STALK.
Haven't you figured it out yet?
Drink less.

>Thank you so much for coming here to ACW and helping me in so many
>different ways. ?
YW

------------------------------------
BD: I want people to "get to know me better. I have nothing to
hide".
I'm always here to help, this page was put up at BD's request,
rather, he said "Do it *NOW*!":

<https://tekrider.net/pages/david-brooks-stalker.php>

86 confirmed #FAKE_NYMS, most used in cybercrimes!
Google "David Brooks Devon"
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004