Re: ** What's the Best Macintosh SYNCH software for HP IPAQs??

Message has been deleted

Shane Lord

Mar 23, 2005, 7:28:53 PM3/23/05
In article <opus-2B5149.1...@news.UsenetRevolution.com>,
Opus <op...@opus.opus> wrote:

> ** What's the Best Macintosh SYNCH software for HP IPAQs??

It really depends on what you want to do - and there are no demo
versions to ret before you buy either (trust me).

If you want to synch with Entourage, then PocketMac Pro is what you need
(http://www.pocketmac.net)

If you just want to synch with iCal and Address Book via iSync, The
Missing Sync works extremely well. (http://www.markspace.com)

PocketMac also have their "lite" version for iSync, but I have had
problems running it.

It all comes to a little difficulty if you are synching a PC and Mac to
the PocketPc as well. -it just doesn't work well at the moment with
either product.

Regards,
Shane.

--
Remove "nope" to reply by email

AES

Mar 23, 2005, 9:00:47 PM3/23/05
In article
<shane-2A1633....@un-2park-reader-02.sydney.pipenetworks.com>
,
Shane Lord <sh...@nopeshasam.net> wrote:

> It all comes to a little difficulty if you are synching a PC and Mac to
> the PocketPc as well. -it just doesn't work well at the moment with
> either product.

Would your experience extend to any advice on a lower-end PDA 限 or a
cellphone 限 that could be synched to the Now Contact address book on an
OS X?

The address book is about 1 MB at present, but all I really want is to
carry around the phone numbers in it, either in my cellphone or a PDA
with minimal other capabilities 限 no camera, no reading email, no WiFi,
no web surfing capabilities really wanted or needed, just easy synching.

Shane Lord

Mar 24, 2005, 10:35:55 AM3/24/05
to AES

I am sorry... I have never used Now products.

If they themselves can synchronise with iCal and Address Book, then the
iSync versions I mentioned should work.

Regards,
Shane.

Shane Lord

Mar 24, 2005, 10:58:25 AM3/24/05
to AES

I am sorry... I have never used Now products.

Shane Lord

Mar 24, 2005, 11:04:59 AM3/24/05