WTB: Apple laserwriter 8500 duplex unit part# M5896G/A

Jen

Apr 19, 2012, 11:00:31 AM4/19/12
I have the printer but would to add a duplex unit. Please contact me
if you have one or know of one available.

tony.t...@btinternet.com

Jan 28, 2013, 8:29:48 AM1/28/13
On Thursday, 19 April 2012 16:00:31 UTC+1, Jen wrote:
> I have the printer but would to add a duplex unit. Please contact me
>
> if you have one or know of one available.

We have a Duplexer unit for the Laserwriter 8500 if you are still interested, it was taken from a faulty printer but as far as i know it is ok.

Please contact me at tony.thomas1@btinternet if you are interested.

Do not know what it is worth, please make an offer.

Regards Tony