Adobe Flash Player 10.2

Steven

Oct 20, 2012, 4:27:07 PM10/20/12
Does anyone know where I could find this version for an older Mac?
Everywhere that says they have it only have the latest version
--
The only good spammer is a dead one!! Have you hunted one down today?
(c) 2012 I Kill Spammers, Inc. A Rot in Hell Co.

Jerome Vernet

Oct 21, 2012, 5:34:59 AM10/21/12
Le 20/10/12 22:27, Steven a �crit :
> Does anyone know where I could find this version for an older Mac?
> Everywhere that says they have it only have the latest version
Go to Adobe Web Site:

http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/archived-flash-player-versions.html

Steven

Oct 21, 2012, 10:54:20 AM10/21/12
On 10/21/12 2:34 AM, Jerome Vernet wrote:
> Le 20/10/12 22:27, Steven a écrit :
>> Does anyone know where I could find this version for an older Mac?
>> Everywhere that says they have it only have the latest version
> Go to Adobe Web Site:
>
> http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/archived-flash-player-versions.html

I had tried that site, the file that should be the version that should
work has a / across the file once it unpacks.

Suze

Oct 22, 2012, 9:49:41 AM10/22/12
In article <k612at$l7q$1...@dont-email.me>,
Steven <diesp...@ikillspammers.com> wrote:

> On 10/21/12 2:34 AM, Jerome Vernet wrote:
> > Le 20/10/12 22:27, Steven a écrit :
> >> Does anyone know where I could find this version for an older Mac?
> >> Everywhere that says they have it only have the latest version
> > Go to Adobe Web Site:
> >
> > http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/archived-flash-player-versions.html
> >

> I had tried that site, the file that should be the version that should
> work has a / across the file once it unpacks.

Maybe this works?
http://mac.oldapps.com/flash_player.php?old_flash_player=14
--
Live every day like it's your last--someday you'll be right.

Steven

Oct 22, 2012, 4:06:12 PM10/22/12
I had a version of 10.2 that worked with the none Intel, these all
require the Intel. I guess I'll just tether my iPad to watch.

Suze

Oct 23, 2012, 10:18:52 AM10/23/12
In article <k648vl$vnl$1...@dont-email.me>,
Steven <diesp...@ikillspammers.com> wrote:

> On 10/22/12 6:49 AM, Suze wrote:
> > In article<k612at$l7q$1...@dont-email.me>,
> > Steven<diesp...@ikillspammers.com> wrote:

> >> I had tried that site, the file that should be the version that should
> >> work has a / across the file once it unpacks.
> >
> > Maybe this works?
> > http://mac.oldapps.com/flash_player.php?old_flash_player=14
> I had a version of 10.2 that worked with the none Intel, these all
> require the Intel. I guess I'll just tether my iPad to watch.

There are several versions on this page, maybe one would work?
I only see 10.2 for intel, but there is 10.1.
http://mac.oldapps.com/flash_player.php

Steven

Oct 23, 2012, 11:17:51 AM10/23/12
On 10/23/12 7:18 AM, Suze wrote:
> In article<k648vl$vnl$1...@dont-email.me>,
I have 10.1 running on my iMac G4 and for the most part it works, but a
lot of sites have stopped supporting it. I have no plans on upgrading
to a Intel Apple, I'll just use my iPad to watch some sites. Thanks for
your help.

ianbullfrog

Nov 4, 2012, 6:57:29 AM11/4/12
Hello there, This is my first ever Usegroup posting, so Please excuse
me if its messed up.

The above adobe link is the correct link for you to download older
versions, however, as you have found, the / through the insall files
signifies that its not applicable for your system-ie, you probably have
PowerPC architecture and the install file is for Intel

this is because there was no 10.2 flash install created for your architecture.

for you , it stopped at

Flash Player 10.1.102.64

this was the last available release for

Mac OS X 10.4+ (Power PC processor)

the combination of Tiger and PPC finish there.

10.2 is for Mac OS X 10.4+ (Intel processor)

I too am in the same boat with my old 667MHz powerbook G4.

I hope this is of help.
cheerio :)