Wanted: dead Mac IIsi for parts or Mac II si case and power supply.

Maoee Tsen

Apr 3, 1994, 3:10:35 PM4/3/94

I need a DEAD Mac IIsi for parts or a Mac II si case and power supply. If
you have one for sale or know where to get one cheap, please drop me a note.
I understand that you can get the Mac IIsi power supply and case for $199
from the used Mac dealers. (It is silly to buy them at that price,
considering you can get a II si 1/0 for $399. :) Thanks and have a great
day!

nicky...@gmail.com

Apr 18, 2020, 12:46:18 PM4/18/20
I can sell you one:) this was posted before i was born lom