Question about Macs and iPhone hotspot

Connor Shannon

Aug 17, 2021, 1:43:29 PMAug 17
Our Comcast is out for a while (they warned us) and my MacBook works great with my iPhone to get to the internet. I have my iMac connected to the iPhone too but it can't load any web pages or mail or anything. Even a simple program like Terminal can't get out. I thought maybe I had different DNSs on the MacBook but no it's the same two on the iMac. What could be set different that one computer works and one doesn't? Thank you.

David Brooks

Aug 17, 2021, 2:57:40 PMAug 17
On 17/08/2021 18:43, Connor Shannon wrote:
> Our Comcast is out for a while (they warned us) and my MacBook works great with my iPhone to get to the internet. I have my iMac connected to the iPhone too but it can't load any web pages or mail or anything. Even a simple program like Terminal can't get out. I thought maybe I had different DNSs on the MacBook but no it's the same two on the iMac. What could be set different that one computer works and one doesn't? Thank you.

Are they set to the identical AppleID?

Connor Shannon

Aug 17, 2021, 3:49:07 PMAug 17
Yes altho I don't understand what an Apple login would have to do with getting to the internet.

David Brooks

Aug 17, 2021, 4:51:51 PMAug 17
Have you tied turning off the MacBook and then trying the iMac on its own?
Tried rebooting the iMac?

Connor Shannon

Aug 17, 2021, 5:18:51 PMAug 17
I tried the iMac before the MacBook so the MacBook wasn't on the iPhone when the imac didn't work. No I haven't rebooted the iMac what would that do? It says it's connected to my iPhone ok same as the Macbook except for some reason the iMac can't get past the iPhone.

nospam

Aug 17, 2021, 5:24:02 PMAug 17
In article <5baa387d-a40c-4639...@googlegroups.com>,
it will do absolutely nothing. he has no clue about anything.

David Brooks

Aug 17, 2021, 5:37:47 PMAug 17
Read here, Connor https://www.wikihow.com/Restart-a-Mac

Good luck! 🙂

Connor Shannon

Aug 17, 2021, 5:48:13 PMAug 17
Thank you it didn't make sense to me. BTW do you have any idea what I have set wrong on the imac?

nospam

Aug 17, 2021, 5:56:43 PMAug 17
In article <ee070239-2ab9-42b3...@googlegroups.com>,
Connor Shannon <cshann...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > I tried the iMac before the MacBook so the MacBook wasn't on the iPhone
> > > when
> > > the imac didn't work. No I haven't rebooted the iMac what would that do?
> > > It
> > > says it's connected to my iPhone ok same as the Macbook except for some
> > > reason the iMac can't get past the iPhone.
> > it will do absolutely nothing. he has no clue about anything.
>
> Thank you it didn't make sense to me.

nothing he says ever makes sense.

i'm surprised he didn't ask whether you run anti-malware apps as a
possible cause.

> BTW do you have any idea what I have set wrong on the imac?

nope. it's difficult to diagnose problems remotely, especially network
ones.

try apple's network diagnostics:
<https://support.apple.com/guide/mac-help/use-wireless-diagnostics-mchlf
4de377f/mac>

David Brooks

Aug 17, 2021, 5:59:27 PMAug 17
On 17/08/2021 22:23, nospam *LIED*
You are mistaken - yet again. :-(

Your Name

Aug 17, 2021, 7:29:30 PMAug 17
It won't be the cause of your problem, but many mobile phone plans do
not allow "hotspot" connections and doing so could mean they cancel
your contract. It's unlikely to happen if you're only using it a little
occasionally, but is something people ned to be aware of.

nospam

Aug 17, 2021, 8:10:04 PMAug 17
In article <sfhgom$1t19$1...@gioia.aioe.org>, Your Name
read it again. he's *using* it as a hotspot from the macbook.

Pat Jensen

Aug 17, 2021, 9:10:22 PMAug 17
On 8/17/21 10:43 AM, Connor Shannon wrote:
> Our Comcast is out for a while (they warned us) and my MacBook works great with my iPhone to get to the internet. I have my iMac connected to the iPhone too but it can't load any web pages or mail or anything. Even a simple program like Terminal can't get out. I thought maybe I had different DNSs on the MacBook but no it's the same two on the iMac. What could be set different that one computer works and one doesn't? Thank you.

On your iMac System Preferences under DNS:

If the DNS entry is greyed out, it was received via DHCP from the provider.

If the DNS entry is black, you likely entered it in manually.

If you see DNS servers for 75.75.75.75 and 75.75.76.76 on your iMac even
though you are using your iPhone hotspot, you should remove them from
your Mac.

You can allow it to receive its own DNS servers, or alternately you can
try Cloudflare DNS at 1.1.1.1

Also worth checking:

You can verify it's DNS related by typing 1.1.1.1 in your browser. If a
page does load, then your DNS settings are probably set wrong.

-Pat

Connor Shannon

Aug 18, 2021, 12:44:50 AMAug 18
Yes have done it before, it's part of our AT&T plan.

Connor Shannon

Aug 18, 2021, 12:59:21 AMAug 18
Thank you nospam I have Comcast back now but will try that next time.

Connor Shannon

Aug 18, 2021, 1:04:03 AMAug 18
Hi, Pat, like I said I checked the DNS and they looked the same BUT the second one now is really long (MAC address?) so maybe they were a little different and I didn't notice. Anyway I just tried the iMac again on the iPhone and it worked. Weird!!

I had a thought, this morning I didn't turn off Ethernet do you think the imac got confused and was trying to use Ethernet even though it was connected to the iPhone? And of course Ethernet didn't work b'cuz the cable modem wasn't working. The MacBook always uses wifi so it wouldn't have been confused. Do you think that could be it?

Your Name

Aug 18, 2021, 2:36:46 AMAug 18
Just ignore nospam, he's an idiot who has reading comprehension issues
(which is why the fool is in my killfile).

You're lucky. Connecting a computer or any other device to use your
phone's internet connection (i.e. using the phone as a hotspot
connection) is against the terms and conditions of many mobile phone
agreements, so it's always best to check first. The mobile phone has
the feature and the other device will connect, but if it's against the
terms you could end up with the contract cancelled (and the phone
repossesed if it's party of the plan deal).

Dr Eberhard Lisse

Aug 18, 2021, 8:34:18 AMAug 18
Connor,

On 18/08/2021 07:04, Connor Shannon wrote:
[...]
> Hi, Pat, like I said I checked the DNS and they looked the same BUT
> the second one now is really long (MAC address?) so maybe they were a
> little different and I didn't notice. Anyway I just tried the iMac
> again on the iPhone and it worked. Weird!!

That would/could be an IPv6 address.

You can set name servers manually in Network Preferences (1.1.1.1, or
8.8.8.8 and/or 8.8.4.4 usually work)

> I had a thought, this morning I didn't turn off Ethernet do you think
> the imac got confused and was trying to use Ethernet even though it
> was connected to the iPhone? And of course Ethernet didn't work b'cuz
> the cable modem wasn't working. The MacBook always uses wifi so it
> wouldn't have been confused. Do you think that could be it?

You can set the "Service Order" in Network Preferences (pulldown with
circle with 3 dots inside) to make sure WiFi comes before ethernet, or
after :-)-O

el

--
To email me replace 'nospam' with 'el'

nospam

Aug 18, 2021, 8:34:41 AMAug 18
In article <b8f3314f-5fbd-4d64...@googlegroups.com>,
Connor Shannon <cshann...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I had a thought, this morning I didn't turn off Ethernet do you think the
> imac got confused and was trying to use Ethernet even though it was connected
> to the iPhone? And of course Ethernet didn't work b'cuz the cable modem
> wasn't working. The MacBook always uses wifi so it wouldn't have been confused.
> Do you think that could be it?

that's a possibility.

you can reorder the service priority in system prefs>network. make sure
wifi is ahead of ethernet.

David Brooks

Aug 18, 2021, 11:38:38 AMAug 18
On 18/08/2021 13:34, nospam wrote:
> In article <b8f3314f-5fbd-4d64...@googlegroups.com>,
> Connor Shannon <cshann...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I had a thought, this morning I didn't turn off Ethernet do you think the
>> imac got confused and was trying to use Ethernet even though it was connected
>> to the iPhone? And of course Ethernet didn't work b'cuz the cable modem
>> wasn't working. The MacBook always uses wifi so it wouldn't have been confused.
>> Do you think that could be it?
>
> that's a possibility.

I'll wager he turned off his iMac overnight.

> you can reorder the service priority in system prefs>network. make sure
> wifi is ahead of ethernet.

Of course one can. Show him a picture to ensure he understands.

Connor Shannon

Aug 18, 2021, 11:54:40 AMAug 18
You would lose that bet I don't turn off the iMac at night. Anyway the time it didn't work and the time it worked were the same day only was different was I turned off Ethernet. Also I can understand instructions just fine I don't need a picture to move wifi before Ethernet in the settings.

David Brooks

Aug 18, 2021, 6:12:02 PMAug 18
That's good to know!

What does starting your iMac in Safe Boot mode achieve for you?

nospam

Aug 18, 2021, 6:42:55 PMAug 18
In article <sfk0jf$u83$2...@hunterbd.eternal-september.org>, David Brooks
<Dav...@invalid.E-S> wrote:

> >> I'll wager he turned off his iMac overnight.
> >> Of course one can. Show him a picture to ensure he understands.
> >
> > You would lose that bet I don't turn off the iMac at night. Anyway the time
> > it didn't work and the time it worked were the same day only was different
> > was I turned off Ethernet. Also I can understand instructions just fine I
> > don't need a picture to move wifi before Ethernet in the settings.
>
> That's good to know!
>
> What does starting your iMac in Safe Boot mode achieve for you?

stop babbling.

it won't make any difference, plus the issue has resolved itself.

David Brooks

Aug 18, 2021, 6:59:56 PMAug 18
That's what brooks do! :-P https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grs95NjzdJs

> it won't make any difference, plus the issue has resolved itself.

Bullshit! YOU tell him the advantages of such action to save him looking
it up.

nospam

Aug 18, 2021, 7:12:22 PMAug 18
In article <sfk3d9$fo3$1...@hunterbd.eternal-september.org>, David Brooks
thereby implicitly admitting that you know it won't do anything and are
just babbling.

David Brooks

Aug 19, 2021, 4:40:58 AMAug 19
Read this:-
https://discussions.apple.com/thread/250165074?answerId=250305655022#250305655022

Do you STILL believe that using ClamXav is a GOOD thing to do?

Richard Soul

Aug 19, 2021, 5:22:02 AMAug 19
On 18/08/2021 23:11, David Brooks wrote:
> On 18/08/2021 16:54, Connor Shannon wrote:

>>> I'll wager he turned off his iMac overnight.
>>> Of course one can. Show him a picture to ensure he understands.

If you're so ******* clever, why didn't you think of that first and show
a picture?

David Brooks

Aug 19, 2021, 5:44:39 AMAug 19

Richard Soul

Aug 19, 2021, 5:55:02 AMAug 19
I don't believe ClamXav is intended to manage hotspots?

David Brooks

Aug 19, 2021, 6:15:33 AMAug 19
I don't understand your question.

Please rephrase.

FWIW, using my iPhone as a hotspot has been my primary method of
connection to the Internet whilst living onboard a narrowboat during the
past, say, five year period. Most of the time it worked really well.

Richard Soul

Aug 19, 2021, 6:27:20 AMAug 19
You mentioned it first - perhaps you got confused and meant to post your
followup containing the ASC link about ClamXav elsewhere?

David Brooks

Aug 19, 2021, 6:34:44 AMAug 19

Richard Soul

Aug 19, 2021, 6:50:54 AMAug 19
Not in the slightest. You start off commenting on Wifi hotspots, change
the subject to ClamXav and now Etrecheck. What next? You seem to be one
crazy mixed up guy in need of treatment. But it's probably too late now.

David Brooks

Aug 19, 2021, 7:32:38 AMAug 19
On 19/08/2021 11:50, Richard Soul wrote:
> On 19/08/2021 11:34, David Brooks wrote:
[....]
>> I've made a new post to clarify matters, here:-
>>
>> https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/an-error-seen-on-big-sur-can-anyone-else-see-it.2297443/
>>

>> HTH
>
> Not in the slightest. You start off commenting on Wifi hotspots, change
> the subject to ClamXav and now Etrecheck. What next? You seem to be one
> crazy mixed up guy in need of treatment. But it's probably too late now.

Well, perhaps it will all fall into place when you read through THIS
dialogue!

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/251507776

A most interesting thread indeed.

Have you thought of visiting the 'home' of BDAqua? (No connection to
me!) https://x704.net/bbs/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=9285

Richard Soul

Aug 19, 2021, 7:46:00 AMAug 19
You seem to be using distraction tactics to hide your trolling behavior
especially with regard to software developers you have had disagreements
with.

I applaud Mike Easter's summary to your behavior in the following posting.

Message Id: <io6trd...@mid.individual.net>

Shadow

Aug 19, 2021, 9:50:55 AMAug 19
On Thu, 19 Aug 2021 11:15:25 +0100, David Brooks <Dav...@invalid.E-S>
wrote:

>> I don't believe <STALKING_TARGET_18> is intended to manage hotspots?
>
>I don't understand your question.
>
>Please rephrase.

OK.
The thread is about:

<Question about Macs and iPhone hotspot>

NOTHING to do with <STALKING_TARGET_18>
R.Soul was commenting that you named a completely OT software.
If you drank less, you'd have figured it out for yourself.
Drink less.
HTH

------------------------------------
BD: I want people to "get to know me better. I have nothing to
hide".
I'm always here to help, this page was put up at BD's request,
rather, he said "Do it *NOW*!":

<https://tekrider.net/pages/david-brooks-stalker.php>

91 confirmed #FAKE_NYMS, most used in cybercrimes!
Google "David Brooks Devon"
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012

Shadow

Aug 19, 2021, 9:51:53 AMAug 19
On Thu, 19 Aug 2021 11:34:40 +0100, David Brooks <Dav...@invalid.E-S>
wrote:

>I've made a new post to clarify matters, here:-

You must be mistaken. No MSG_IDs or relevant text.
Check before you post.

Shadow

Aug 19, 2021, 9:52:53 AMAug 19
On Thu, 19 Aug 2021 12:32:34 +0100, David Brooks <Dav...@invalid.E-S>
wrote:

>Well, perhaps it will all fall into place when you read through THIS
>dialogue!

I got it! Your drunk!
But we all already knew that.
So what's new?

Billy Mynews Ferrell

Aug 19, 2021, 10:40:04 AMAug 19
"David Brooks" wrote in message
ClamXav
If It Clams To Be Free
It's A Bad Apple

If It Made By Apple.
It's A Good Thing
For Mr. IMac

Antivirus Engine For IMac
Have To Be Made By Apple

? Mac Anti-malware built-in with OS X, called XProtect.

< https://www.apple.com/macos/security/ >
<
https://support.apple.com/guide/mac-help/protect-your-mac-from-malware-mh40596/mac >

a Mac's built-in antivirus functionality is much more hidden.

<
https://www.howtogeek.com/217043/xprotect-explained-how-your-macs-built-in-anti-malware-works/ >

#:~:text=The%20built-in%20anti-malware%20protection%20on%20Mac%20OS%20X,2009%20with%20Mac%20OS%20X%2010.6%20Snow%20Leopard.

Billy Mynews Ferrell

Aug 19, 2021, 11:40:17 AMAug 19
"David Brooks" wrote in message
You Know This Link Will Die On September the 15th, 2021

> me!) https://x704.net/bbs/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=9285

It,s a Big Gray Webpage We This In The Canter If It

IMPORTANT EU GDRP NOTICE:

This site collects confidential personal information.
Some personal confidential information, such as your IP address,
must be collected and retained in order to make the site function at a
technical level.
To prevent the collection of most other confidential personal information,
do not create an account or log in.

If you do create an account or log in, personal information
will be collected and probably stored indefinitely
because it's intrinsic to the operation of the site.

You can limit this collection by changing your account settings (if you have
an account),
lying about your personal information when you're asked to supply it, and by
not adding it to your posts or profile.
You can decline personal data collection later, but doing so may make some
features of the site unusable.
If you lie about your email address you will have trouble registering, but
you can change your address later or use a burner address.

You may not lie about your age unless you are at least 13 years old.
No one under the age of 13 or anyone who is legally a "child" in their
locality is allowed to use this site.

Are you sure you want to continue?
Yes Or Cancal

I Click Cancel
It Sing Me To about:blank

So I Run A Super Scan On It On The Host-Name

x704.net =
* + 207.38.86.223 web531.webfaction.com
|___ 80 World Wide Web HTTP
|___ HTTP/1.1 503 Service Temporarily Unavailable..Server: nginx..
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2021 15:11:56 GMT..Content-Type: text/html..Cont

I Click On web531.webfaction.com
And Was Send To webfaction.com

And The Webpage Said

The Future of WebFaction
Updates, timelines and FAQs about the future of WebFaction
The WebFaction platform will be switched off and permanently decommissioned
on September the 15th, 2021.
What do I have to do?
You will need to create backups of your website, databases, applications and
emails before the closure of the platform,
and move your hosting to a new partner.
The below hosting providers offer additional features more compatible with
your current WebFaction package:

Opalstack (opalstack.com) Managed Hosting for developers,
entrepreneurs, and businesses like yours.

DigitalOcean (digitalocean.com) Simplify your cloud
Build alongside half a million developers and businesses like you.

Heroku (heroku.com) Learn about building, deploying,
and managing your apps on Heroku.

PythonAnywhere (pythonanywhere.com) Host, run,
and code Python in the cloud!

This is provided for information only and we don't recommend any particular
hosting platform.
When will the platform close?
The WebFaction platform will be switched off and permanently decommissioned
on September the 15th, 2021.

Have A Good Day ~BD~

David Brooks

Aug 19, 2021, 1:43:52 PMAug 19
It's good to have you covering my back, Billy :-D

David Brooks

Aug 19, 2021, 1:45:41 PMAug 19
Thanks, Billy.

I'm still considering the purpose of the BBS.

What is your view?

--
Kind regards,
David

Shadow

Aug 19, 2021, 1:50:06 PMAug 19
On Thu, 19 Aug 2021 18:43:48 +0100, David Brooks <Dav...@invalid.E-S>
wrote:

>t's good to have you covering my back, Billy

Don't you ever tire of using that expression?
Try being more romantic.
HTH

Billy Mynews Ferrell

Aug 19, 2021, 5:33:02 PMAug 19
> On 19/08/2021 15:39, Billy Mynews Ferrell wrote:
>> "David Brooks" wrote in message
>
> It's good to have you covering my back, Billy :-D

Answer #1
Connect your Mac to the internet
<
https://support.apple.com/guide/mac-help/connect-to-the-internet-mchld1690538/11.0/mac/11.0 >

Is It That You Trust Me
Like A Turtle Shell

When One Is Under
The Bridge Of Trolls
In Enchanted Forest Of
alt.computer.workshop

Answer #2
iPhone hotspot

Use an iPhone or iPad to connect your Mac to the internet
<
https://support.apple.com/guide/mac-help/iphone-ipad-connect-mac-internet-mchl7594e36f/11.0/mac/11.0 >

Always Use This One
Connect using USB
Its Always Private

Connect your iPhone
or iPad to your Mac with the USB cable
that came with your device.

If you see an alert on your iPhone
or iPad that says "Trust This Computer?"
tap Trust.

To view the USB connection status on your Mac,
choose Apple menu > System Preferences,
click Network, then select iPhone USB in the list on the left.
You can also select or deselect the "Disable unless needed" checkbox.

David Brooks

Aug 19, 2021, 5:41:48 PMAug 19
I have used all manner of ways to connect my iMacs to the Internet.
I have lots of experience using my iPhone as a hotspot.

Apd

Aug 19, 2021, 7:59:17 PMAug 19
"Billy Mynews Ferrell" wrote:
> Is It That You Trust Me
> Like A Turtle Shell
>
> When One Is Under
> The Bridge Of Trolls
> In Enchanted Forest Of
> alt.computer.workshop

Is it that you trust me
Like a turtle shell?
No, I do not trust you
Because of the bad smell.

When one is under
The Bridge of Trolls
And making a thunder
Everything rolls
Down a twisty drop
To alt.computer.workshop

Kelly Phillips

Aug 19, 2021, 10:11:20 PMAug 19
On Thu, 19 Aug 2021 22:41:44 +0100, David Brooks <Dav...@invalid.E-S>
wrote:

>I have used all manner of ways to connect my iMacs to the Internet.
>I have lots of experience using my iPhone as a hotspot.

Then how is it that you didn't know the difference between ad hoc versus
infrastructure mode when trying to connect via WiFi? Seems like that would
have come up before now, given that you have lots of experience. I'm not
even going to mention your attempt to use x.x.x.x as an IP address.

Snit

Aug 19, 2021, 10:30:58 PMAug 19
On Aug 19, 2021 at 7:11:17 PM MST, "Kelly Phillips" wrote
<5m3uhgdtk5nlmdhet...@4ax.com>:
Apple makes networking real easy... and, really, it's pretty easy on other
systems.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

Percival John Hackworth

Aug 20, 2021, 12:44:10 PMAug 20
Pay no attention to that little man behind the curtain.

<https://tekrider.net/pages/david-brooks-stalker.php>

Billy Mynews Ferrell

Aug 20, 2021, 9:00:34 PMAug 20
> On 19/08/2021 22:32, Billy Mynews Ferrell wrote:
>> "David Brooks" wrote in message
>> Answer #2
>> iPhone hotspot
>>

>> Use an iPhone or iPad to connect your Mac to the internet
>> <
>> https://support.apple.com/guide/mac-help/iphone-ipad-connect-mac-internet-mchl7594e36f/11.0/mac/11.0 >
>>
>> Always Use This One
>> Connect using USB
>> Its Always Private
>>
>> Connect your iPhone
>> or iPad to your Mac with the USB cable
>> that came with your device.
>>
>> If you see an alert on your iPhone
>> or iPad that says "Trust This Computer?"
>> tap Trust.
>>
>> To view the USB connection status on your Mac,
>> choose Apple menu > System Preferences,
>> click Network, then select iPhone USB in the list on the left.
>> You can also select or deselect the "Disable unless needed" checkbox.
>
> I have used all manner of ways to connect my iMacs to the Internet.
> I have lots of experience using my iPhone as a hotspot.

Safety Considerations
Wi-Fi Calling
Disabled
When Not At Home

Would You Like To Use
A Hackers Wi-Fi
To Make A Phone Calling
LOOL

Connect Your I-Phone the USB cable

Is Not Using Your I-Phone
Hotspot Gateway Network Package #2

On Your PC IMac
Network Connections
Disconnect
Wireless Network Connection
By Disable It

That The Only Way To Lock The Gate
And Keep Hackers Out Of Your PC

When Running USB cable
It Using I-Phone as Mobile Data

It Go Throw Your I-Phone

Modem Gateway Package #1
192.168.###.###
Speed 425.9 Mbps

No One
But Your I-Phone And Main PC
Use This Gateway Network Package
Need To Log In
And It's My Phone Power Level At 100%

Hotspot Gateway Package #2
192.168.##.1
Speed 54.0 Mbps

Everybody And Their Dog Use This Gateway

I Use Hotspot Gateway Package #2
For My Smart-TV Only
Your If You Work On A Old PC

Use This Gateway Network Package
And Password

Look I Believe One Day
The Toe's Of A Troll
Will Be At Your Door

Or On The Street
Looking At Your Hotspot Gate
As You On The Water

David Brooks

Aug 21, 2021, 7:41:25 AMAug 21
I've been awaiting a knock on my door for quite some time now.
Our local police force is aware that I am under threat.

Thanks for your help and advice, Billy.

--
Kind regards,
David

Shadow

Aug 21, 2021, 3:20:30 PMAug 21
On Sat, 21 Aug 2021 12:41:19 +0100, David Brooks <Dav...@invalid.E-S>
wrote:

>I've been awaiting a knock on my door for quite some time now.
>Our local police force is aware that I am ....

.... a cyberstalker, a copyrighted media thief and a public
nuisance.

So that's your excuse for drinking? You're scared of going to
jail?
Just stop committing crimes.

David Brooks

Aug 21, 2021, 3:29:29 PMAug 21
On 21/08/2021 20:20, Shadow wrote:
> On Sat, 21 Aug 2021 12:41:19 +0100, David Brooks <Dav...@invalid.E-S>
> wrote:
>
>> I've been awaiting a knock on my door for quite some time now.
>> Our local police force is also aware that I .....

Stopped drinking alcohol on 21 March 2018

Kelly Phillips

Aug 21, 2021, 9:59:45 PMAug 21
On Sat, 21 Aug 2021 20:29:24 +0100, David Brooks <Dav...@invalid.E-S>
wrote:

>On 21/08/2021 20:20, Shadow wrote:
>> On Sat, 21 Aug 2021 12:41:19 +0100, David Brooks <Dav...@invalid.E-S>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> I've been awaiting a knock on my door for quite some time now.
>>> Our local police force is also aware that I .....
>
>Stopped drinking alcohol on 21 March 2018

What date, in the future, do you plan to stop being a "cyberstalker, a
copyrighted media thief and a public nuisance"?

Billy Mynews Ferrell

Aug 23, 2021, 5:42:23 PMAug 23
"David Brooks" wrote in message
ClamXav

packaged privileged
Description

Demonstrates how to use permissions to load remote content
Location

C:\Documents\App\clamxav
App ID

app://540ff9fe-d0de-47bd-9867-967f0789ce60/manifest.webapp

Even You Can Make A App
That Use A Brower As A Doorway
{Gateway}

<
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Tools/Remote_Debugging/Debugging_Firefox_for_Android_with_WebIDE >

David Brooks

Aug 23, 2021, 6:54:09 PMAug 23
I'll have to have a think about this.

Dustin has, so he claims, reviewed the ClamXav server and declared that
nothing untoward is being carried out by Mark Allan. I'm uncertain
whether he used BackTrack or Kali Linux.

Perhaps, like me, you have used both, but I'm not too proficient with
either!

Shadow

Aug 24, 2021, 7:37:23 AMAug 24
On Mon, 23 Aug 2021 23:54:05 +0100, David Brooks <Dav...@invalid.E-S>
wrote:
Why not just study the tech the OS suggested and stop
cross-posting and STALKING to OT groups?
Your reply has NOTHING to do with your subject-line.
The link was about android devices, not Apple products and
hotspots.
OT up.

rather, he said "Do it *NOW*!":

<https://tekrider.net/pages/david-brooks-stalker.php>

92 confirmed #FAKE_NYMS, most used in cybercrimes!