"On Trusting Macintosh Hardware"

David Brooks

Aug 6, 2022, 12:51:54 PM8/6/22
"On Trusting Macintosh Hardware"

An article by someone called Jeffrey Paul

https://sneak.berlin/20201204/on-trusting-macintosh-hardware/

I'd welcome the views of anyone with experience of using Apple computers.

Thanks

--
Kind regards,
David B.

nospam

Aug 6, 2022, 3:54:38 PM8/6/22
In article <F_wHK.521624$MWc5....@fx06.ams1>, David Brooks
<B...@invalid.invalid> wrote:

> "On Trusting Macintosh Hardware"
>
> An article by someone called Jeffrey Paul
>
> https://sneak.berlin/20201204/on-trusting-macintosh-hardware/
>
> I'd welcome the views of anyone with experience of using Apple computers.

it's rubbish.

Joerg Lorenz

Aug 6, 2022, 5:13:36 PM8/6/22
Am 06.08.22 um 21:54 schrieb nospam:
Very old rubbish: 4 December 2020

--
Gutta cavat lapidem (Ovid)

nospam

Aug 6, 2022, 5:16:25 PM8/6/22
In article <tcmlhs$esh7$1...@solani.org>, Joerg Lorenz <hugy...@gmx.ch>
wrote:

> >> "On Trusting Macintosh Hardware"
> >>
> >> An article by someone called Jeffrey Paul
> >>
> >> https://sneak.berlin/20201204/on-trusting-macintosh-hardware/
> >>
> >> I'd welcome the views of anyone with experience of using Apple computers.
> >
> > it's rubbish.
>
> Very old rubbish: 4 December 2020

that's not that old, but it still remains rubbish. quite a bit of it is
at best misleading, much of it simply false.

Your Name

Aug 6, 2022, 5:26:45 PM8/6/22
On 2022-08-06 16:51:49 +0000, David Brooks said:

> "On Trusting Macintosh Hardware"
>
> An article by someone called Jeffrey Paul
>
> https://sneak.berlin/20201204/on-trusting-macintosh-hardware/
>
> I'd welcome the views of anyone with experience of using Apple computers.
>
> Thanks

That was obviously written by a looney conspiracy nutter ... best to
just avoid that website.

David Brooks

Aug 6, 2022, 6:35:52 PM8/6/22
Thanks. I hear what you say; you are probably correct.

What about THIS article he's written?

https://sneak.berlin/20200307/the-case-against-microsoft-and-github/

nospam

Aug 6, 2022, 6:45:16 PM8/6/22
In article <71CHK.446062$7F29....@fx02.ams1>, David Brooks
<B...@invalid.invalid> wrote:

> What about THIS article he's written?
>
> https://sneak.berlin/20200307/the-case-against-microsoft-and-github/

tin foil, aisle 4.

Your Name

Aug 6, 2022, 8:01:26 PM8/6/22
It's the same website, so I can't even be bothered visiting it.

Jolly Roger

Aug 7, 2022, 3:00:44 PM8/7/22
On 2022-08-06, David Brooks <B...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
> On 06/08/2022 22:26, Your Name wrote:
>> On 2022-08-06 16:51:49 +0000, David Brooks said:
>>>
>>> "On Trusting Macintosh Hardware"
>>>
>>> An article by someone called Jeffrey Paul
>>>
>>> (snip)
>>>
>>> I'd welcome the views of anyone with experience of using Apple
>>> computers.
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>
>> That was obviously written by a looney conspiracy nutter ... best to
>> just avoid that website.
>
> Thanks. I hear what you say; you are probably correct.
>
> What about THIS article he's written?

"You're right, so let's read more babbling nonsense from a looney
conspiracy nutter, shall we?"

Fuck off, drunkard wanker.

JR

Anonymous

Aug 10, 2022, 9:57:50 PM8/10/22
Jolly Roger wrote:
> On 2022-08-06, David Brooks <B...@invalid.invalid> wrote:

>>> That was obviously written by a looney conspiracy nutter ... best to
>>> just avoid that website.
>>
>> Thanks. I hear what you say; you are probably correct.
>>
>> What about THIS article he's written?
>
> "You're right, so let's read more babbling nonsense from a looney
> conspiracy nutter, shall we?"
>
> Fuck off, drunkard wanker.

Why don't you Fisk the article, or at least reply to ONE item that
is false?

You sound like a faggot.

Jolly Roger

Aug 11, 2022, 8:19:53 PM8/11/22
On 2022-08-11, Anonymous <an...@anon.net> wrote:
> Jolly Roger wrote:

>>> Thanks. I hear what you say; you are probably correct.
>>>
>>> What about THIS article he's written?
>>
>> "You're right, so let's read more babbling nonsense from a looney
>> conspiracy nutter, shall we?"
>>
>> Fuck off, drunkard wanker.
>>

> Why don't you

Suck a dick, David.