original 16 lb mac port5able

heron stone

Oct 12, 2021, 3:29:10 PM10/12/21
i still have my original 16 lb mac portable

the hd is dead

? what is it worth these days

heron

--
unDO email address
___

nospam

Oct 12, 2021, 3:31:32 PM10/12/21
In article <121020211229041069%he...@invalid.invalid>, heron stone
<he...@invalid.invalid> wrote:

> i still have my original 16 lb mac portable
>
> the hd is dead
>
> ? what is it worth these days

quite a bit to collectors.

heron stone

Oct 12, 2021, 3:35:46 PM10/12/21
In article <121020211531302624%nos...@nospam.invalid>, nospam
thanks nospam

is there a way to contact collectors... a forum or something

nospam

Oct 12, 2021, 3:39:28 PM10/12/21
In article <121020211235445040%he...@invalid.invalid>, heron stone
<he...@invalid.invalid> wrote:

> > > i still have my original 16 lb mac portable
> > >
> > > the hd is dead
> > >
> > > ? what is it worth these days
> >
> > quite a bit to collectors.
>
> thanks nospam
>
> is there a way to contact collectors... a forum or something

a quick check on ebay shows they go for ~$600. i have no idea if you
can get more than that.

heron stone

Oct 12, 2021, 3:40:22 PM10/12/21
In article <121020211539251179%nos...@nospam.invalid>, nospam
thanks

Your Name

Oct 12, 2021, 3:54:05 PM10/12/21
On 2021-10-12 19:29:04 +0000, heron stone said:

> i still have my original 16 lb mac portable
>
> the hd is dead
>
> ? what is it worth these days
>

> heron

It's *worth* about $7.50 in recyclable metal and plastic.

What you'd get if you sold, as with everything, it depends on condition
and whatever some idiot is willing to overpay.

Chris Ridd

Oct 13, 2021, 3:16:49 AM10/13/21
Don't forget the shipping costs. I remember they were rather heavy :-)

--
Chris